With an institutional gender balance of 50%, Kashf Foundation provides an inclusive, equitable and professional working environment for its employees. Learning and development is a big focus for the institution and a number of in-house and external training programs are available to all employees at all levels. Staff members also have multiple opportunities for vertical and horizontal growth. Kashf offers competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work alongside diverse groups of people. Managing gender diversity is another key focus at Kashf Foundation and multiple programs are available to provide services and support for each employee.
Chief Internal Auditor
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Professional Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years at leadership role (Manager/Head)
- Age limit 38 – 55 Years
- Extensive experience and knowledge of developing risk based and strategic internal auditing policies, procedures and framework.
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to corporate governance, financial management and taxation.
- Sound analytic skills along with the ability to distill complex data and information to key stakeholders
- Considerable skills in conflict resolution, mediation, negotiation and collaboration, while demonstrating high integrity in all interactions
- Excellent leadership, team management and monitoring skills along with effective communication skills
- Well versed in the use of technology platforms and applications to further and strengthen the work of the internal audit function
Our offer includes a market competitive salary, benefits and an environment where you can learn and grow.
Interested candidates who meets the above criteria may apply at: email@example.com Tel: 042-111-981-981
The closing date for applications is 10th October, 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
At Kashf we provide our staff with opportunities for further growth via capacity building through numerous opportunities for learning and development. We offer a platform where diverse learning is made possible, focusing on an individual’s personal and professional needs. We are an institution which invests in its employees’ potential and enables them to accelerate their career growth by accepting new challenges and taking initiatives. Therefore at Kashf, we always follow a policy of internal promotions so that our committed staff is given their due recognition.
Kashf offers three types of internships i.e. General internship programs, Project/Department specific and internships related to Field Assignments. We aim to provide young talent with the opportunities of learning and personnel development in order to ensure they incorporate these learning in their practical lives to become successful professionals. The internship programs start in April till September. For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To become a part of our winning team, you can email your updated CV on email@example.com You will be contacted if you are shortlisted keeping in view the requirements for available vacancies. Post your resume