Kashf offers three types of internships i.e. General internship programs, Project/Department specific and internships related to Field Assignments. We aim to provide young talent with the opportunities of learning and personnel development in order to ensure they incorporate these learning in their practical lives to become successful professionals. The internship programs start in April till September. For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Kashf we provide our staff with opportunities for further growth via capacity building through numerous opportunities for learning and development. We offer a platform where diverse learning is made possible, focusing on an individual’s personal and professional needs. We are an institution which invests in its employees’ potential and enables them to accelerate their career growth by accepting new challenges and taking initiatives. Therefore at Kashf, we always follow a policy of internal promotions so that our committed staff is given their due recognition.
At Kashf we are committed to building the capacity of women and men working for Kashf Foundation. We provide a growth-oriented work environment with clear expectations regarding roles and job. We offer a multicultural work environment and an atmosphere that promotes a healthy balance between work and life. Kashf Foundation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a challenging and dynamic work environment , opportunities for continued learning & capacity building, and an opportunity to interact and work alongside a diverse group of people.
Manager Training & Development (Female) – Lahore Head Office Based
Overall Profile Requirement:
• Masters in HR, or equivalent from any reputed institution
• 7-10 Years of Hands on Managerial Experience of Training & Development function including Training Need Assessment, Training Design, Implementation and Monitoring the impact of the given trainings
• Training Consultancy Experience will be a plus
• Should be able to Identifying and assessing future and current training needs of the organization
• Ability to devise organizational training strategy through development of customize training programs
• Design specific Position wise and Function wise training and development plans that addresses needs and expectations of specific position
• Research new training materials and programs that enhance Kashf training procedures and enhance Cultural Cohesiveness and Integration across Kashf
• Responsible to assess, design and implement customize training programs that covers the leadership gaps for Internal Managers
• Ability to lead, supervise, facilitate and monitor training Programs
• Well Versed with traditional and modern training methods
• Should be able to monitor the outcomes of the training by developing a mechanism that reflect expected outcomes as a result of delivered training program
Perks and Benefits:
• Market competitive salary (other than monthly fuel and vehicle benefits)
• Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
• Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
• Annual/Medical Leaves
• Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Interested candidates can send their CVs at the following email address ASAP.
Note: Kashf is an equal opportunity employer, however this position is open for females only keeping in view gender diversity requirements.
How to apply
To become a part of our winning team, you can email your updated CV on email@example.com. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted keeping in view the requirements for available vacancies. Post your resume