Kashf offers three types of internships i.e. General internship programs, Project/Department specific and internships related to Field Assignments. We aim to provide young talent with the opportunities of learning and personnel development in order to ensure they incorporate these learning in their practical lives to become successful professionals. The internship programs start in April till September. For any further information, please contact email@example.com
At Kashf we provide our staff with opportunities for further growth via capacity building through numerous opportunities for learning and development. We offer a platform where diverse learning is made possible, focusing on an individual’s personal and professional needs. We are an institution which invests in its employees’ potential and enables them to accelerate their career growth by accepting new challenges and taking initiatives. Therefore at Kashf, we always follow a policy of internal promotions so that our committed staff is given their due recognition.
At Kashf we are committed to building the capacity of women and men working for Kashf Foundation. We provide a growth-oriented work environment with clear expectations regarding roles and job. We offer a multicultural work environment and an atmosphere that promotes a healthy balance between work and life. Kashf Foundation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a challenging and dynamic work environment , opportunities for continued learning & capacity building, and an opportunity to interact and work alongside a diverse group of people.
Database Administrator – (Head Office Lahore based)
• Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or Masters in Computer Science/IT
• 2-4 Years’ experience as DBA
• Hands on Oracle Applications system administration experience including but not limited to Oracle Applications Patching/Cloning/Migration/Upgradation/Backup/Restore/Optimization
• Expert level knowledge with operationalizing a database management in a production environment that spans multiple regions.
• Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Lifecycle management
• Good exposure to Windows and Linux/UNIX environment, variations, scripting and administration
• Database growth planning, database size management, efficient database backup/restore administration
• Ability to Analyze, develop and document database SOPs, Log Sheets, Operational Manuals and assist with schema technical documentation.
• Ability to Undertake database related tasks required with the software changes and resolve performance tuning issues
• Salary range 50K-70K (Negotiable Depending upon profile of the candidate)
Perks and Benefits:
• Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
• Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
• Annual/Medical Leaves
• Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Females are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at the following email address ASAP.
Note: Kashf is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
To become a part of our winning team, you can email your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted keeping in view the requirements for available vacancies. Post your resume