Kashf offers three types of internships i.e. General internship programs, Project/Department specific and internships related to Field Assignments. We aim to provide young talent with the opportunities of learning and personnel development in order to ensure they incorporate these learning in their practical lives to become successful professionals. The internship programs start in April till September. For any further information, please contact email@example.com
At Kashf we provide our staff with opportunities for further growth via capacity building through numerous opportunities for learning and development. We offer a platform where diverse learning is made possible, focusing on an individual’s personal and professional needs. We are an institution which invests in its employees’ potential and enables them to accelerate their career growth by accepting new challenges and taking initiatives. Therefore at Kashf, we always follow a policy of internal promotions so that our committed staff is given their due recognition.
At Kashf we are committed to building the capacity of women and men working for Kashf Foundation. We provide a growth-oriented work environment with clear expectations regarding roles and job. We offer a multicultural work environment and an atmosphere that promotes a healthy balance between work and life. Kashf Foundation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a challenging and dynamic work environment , opportunities for continued learning & capacity building, and an opportunity to interact and work alongside a diverse group of people.
Manager Research and Product Development – (Head Office Lahore based)
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
• MA/MSc in Social Sciences /Development Sciences/Economics or equivalent from reputed university
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant hands on research based work experience (preferably in the field of social/development sector)
• Should demonstrate knowledge of and ability to design, build, and develop new products, services, and processes
• Conducts market level and client level best of class research to determine the effectiveness of current product and services and assess future needs
• Ability to establishes a continuous feedback loop to ensure the results of all research are incorporated to improve the existing suite of products and services
• Understanding of key market indices and information to benchmark the organization against main competitors, along with gauging new trends and outcomes that can have an impact on the overall market position of the organization
• Ability to Creates logistics and methodologies for market research and surveys.
• Should be able to analyze data, prepare reports, and create publications
• Creates an effective data base and bench marking system to provide detailed and comparative information on the organization’s market position
• Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and team management skills
• Ideal candidate should have strong ethics and awareness on gender equality
• Willingness for field work and travel across Pakistan is a mandatory requirement
Offered Compensation and other Benefits:
• Market Competitive (Negotiable depending upon the profile of the candidates)
• Monthly Vehicle allowance, Fuel allowance, Mobile allowance etc
• Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
• Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance, Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Interested consultants/organization can e-mail their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Note: Kashf is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To become a part of our winning team, you can email your updated CV on email@example.com. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted keeping in view the requirements for available vacancies. Post your resume