With an institutional gender balance of 50%, Kashf Foundation provides an inclusive, equitable and professional working environment for its employees. Learning and development is a big focus for the institution and a number of in-house and external training programs are available to all employees at all levels. Staff members also have multiple opportunities for vertical and horizontal growth. Kashf offers competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work alongside diverse groups of people. Managing gender diversity is another key focus at Kashf Foundation and multiple programs are available to provide services and support for each employee.
At Kashf we provide our staff with opportunities for further growth via capacity building through numerous opportunities for learning and development. We offer a platform where diverse learning is made possible, focusing on an individual’s personal and professional needs. We are an institution which invests in its employees’ potential and enables them to accelerate their career growth by accepting new challenges and taking initiatives. Therefore at Kashf, we always follow a policy of internal promotions so that our committed staff is given their due recognition.
Kashf offers three types of internships i.e. General internship programs, Project/Department specific and internships related to Field Assignments. We aim to provide young talent with the opportunities of learning and personnel development in order to ensure they incorporate these learning in their practical lives to become successful professionals. The internship programs start in April till September. For any further information, please contact email@example.com
Assistant Manager Media and Communication – Female (Head Office Lahore based)
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA/MA/MSc in Media/Communications/Social Sciences /Development Sciences/Economics or equivalent from a reputed university
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience of Media/Communication & public service campaigns including engagement with stakeholder & donors
Job Profile requires:
- Must be able to spearhead overall inclusion of Kashf at major events, seminars, talks and forums across the country and also internationally.
- Ability to oversee the production of all Kashf outreach collateral, like Newsletters, Blogs, Information Handouts, Speeches, Addresses and Annual Reports
- Ability to establish, monitor and enhance organization’s online presence through specific tasks include creating or updating Facebook pages, tweeting information etc.
- Ability to develop a cohesive media and public service communication strategy and ensure its implementation including TV, radio and other mediums like drama serials, mini serials, talk shows
- Excellent communication, report writing and team management skills
Compensation and Other Perks:
- Market Competitive (Negotiable Depending upon profile of the candidate)
- Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
- Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
- Annual/Medical Leaves
- Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Interested candidates can send their CVs at the following email address ASAP.
Kashf is an equal opportunity employer, however this position is open for females only keeping in view gender diversity requirements.
How to apply
To become a part of our winning team, you can email your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org You will be contacted if you are shortlisted keeping in view the requirements for available vacancies. Post your resume